#OpKKK VIRTUALLY RIPS SHEETS FROM ST LOUIS AREA KKK MEMBER FACES – ONE EXPOSED KKK FACE IS AN ACTIVE FERGUSON POLICE OFFICER


Dress-Code-copy

 

 

BREAKING NEWS:  Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon just declared state of emergency in anticipation of grand jury decision announcement.  This is the backdrop for the conflict in this post.

A Missouri Ku Klux Klan chapter recently began passing out flyers (see below) in the St. Louis metropolitan area denouncing the Ferguson protestors as “terrorists” who had awakened “a sleeping giant,” that would not hesitate to use lethal force should the protest turn violent.

Such a harsh threat from the KKK Traditionalists American Knight chapter in Missouri, did not sit well with the Anonymous group.

In response, Anon said, “You messed with us, now it’s our turn to mess with you” #OpKKK

This began the cyber-war between Anon and the KKK!

IMG_1042 (1)

To start with the Anon group shut down many KKK websites, followed by de-hooding some KKK members, to include an active local police officer — Justin Ray King, along with two other KKK TAK members, themselves both former Florida police officers, David Borst and George Hunnewell

To see the list of exposed cowards (see below):

(1) www.alan.com/2014/11/15/anonymous-takes-the-hoods-off-the-kkk-after-threats-of-lethal-force-on-ferguson-protesters

(2) http://aattp.org/anonymous-unmasks-racist-kkk-creeps-threatening-lethal-force-against-ferguson-protectors-imagesvideo/

 

 

KKK Lethal Threat Letter

 

The KKK TAK leader, Grand Imperial Wizard Frank Ancona, publically showed his support for police officer Darren Wilson, who shot unarmed 18-year old African American man Michael Brown on Aug 9, 2014.

Frank Acona attending DarrenWilson rally copy

Wednesday, November 12, 2014, Chris Hayes of MSNBC, interviewed Ancona about this flyer he had distributed, during which time Ancona slipped and said he had spoken to several police officers “off-the record.” 

Hayes stopped in mid-sentence, and asked, “So you’re talking to police?”  Yes, said Ancona.

Chris Hayes was clearly shocked at this disclosure.  He then mentioned that he was very disturbed that police officers were in confidential communications with a leader of a KKK organization!  Then Ancona tried to back paddle by saying, Well…I’m in contact with people who know police officers.

Too late! The cops were let out of the bag!

One has to only look at Ferguson’s police department demographics to see empirical (pun intended) evidence of an inevitable racial clash between the populace and their police force.

Ferguson is a suburb of St. Louis, MO, with less than 23,000 citizens.  The Ferguson African American community makes up nearly 70 percent of the population.  Ferguson has a total of 53 officers, only 3 of whom are African Americans.  That’s about 5 percent!  And of the other 95 percent, how many are members or sympathetic to the KKK cause?

Many across the nation, including a Missouri congresswoman believe the police, not the protestors, are part of the problem, not the solution.

Senator Claire McCaskill, Missouri Democrat, in a Washington Times article said:

“This kind of response by the police has become the problem instead of the solution,” she said in a statement. “I obviously respect law enforcement’s work to provide public safety, but my constituents are allowed to have peaceful protests, and the police need to respect that right and protect that right.”

Going forward, any new police recruit needs to be screened to ensure they do not belong to the KKK or other hate group!

It’s time to get these cowardly terroristic psychopaths out of ALL public service positions, once and for all.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s